Concepts come to life through slideshows. While some ideas require more than words to be explained, for other purposes, photos are sufficient. The best thing about slideshows is that one can add almost all media types.
If you want to establish an authority in the field of your choice, slideshows are the ultimate platform. It allows one to be detailed and comprehensive while using only a few slides. Only a few more formats have this advantage. There is a great significance of slideshows in today’s times.
Here are the following reasons for that:
- When one explains a newly-introduced product to the audience through a slideshow, the information is presented, without the use of any jargon. Through only some slides, the audience gets to know about the thing in question, which is crucial in a world where people are already overwhelmed by the bombardment of content. Also, through a slideshow, the most complex data can be put across.
- Besides digital photos, one may add numerous other elements to a slideshow presentation; for instance – videos, audio clips and even forms. This feature, which allows for various types of media to be added, makes the viewer more interested in the topic being discussed. Something as simple as background music makes the information shared, even more riveting.
- Creating a slideshow with digital photos or other options is very simple and less time-consuming. It’s a pretty straightforward task. Anyone can learn to make a slideshow. Also, much free software for making slideshows is available in the market.
- Such a presentation can be easily customized; one can use different fonts, backgrounds, colours, and even the styles of bullet points. So, there are infinite opportunities to experiment and adapt when the content needs to be changed for whatsoever reason. For example, you can add more slides and more media.
- A slideshow presentation is an ideal canvas for explaining one’s brand identity. Here, you can add backgrounds, font sizes, spacing and bullets of your choice. Eventually, you will love coming up with a theme that everyone sees the way you want it to be seen.
- For those who usually don’t have the patience to read long blog posts and great amounts of text, slideshows are the best option. Even the most abstract ideas can be understood in this format. If viewers seek to go back to a particular section, they can do so without sifting through great piles of information or replaying a video. All that is needed to be done is entering the page number. And to look at a particular part of a slideshow, they only need to skip all that is coming before that part.
- It is easy to monitor data through a slideshow. One could note down iterations to know what has been added, subtracted and updated. Thus, one is saved from doing a vast amount of work and rework.
One such app for you to create impressive slideshows that deliver the message across your audience is InVideo’s free slideshow maker. You will surely captivate those people with a mesmerizing photo slideshow. No more dull presentations; we guarantee that you will become a master at acing business pitches by composing distinctive digital photo slideshows on InVideo.
The app is equipped with various options to customize your presentations and enable you to create something that your viewers have never seen before.
Plus there are many appealing templates that are freely available here. Some of these will blow your mind:
Having an elegant design and easy navigation, this template will allow you to make slideshows for every occasion. This template works well for showing photo slideshows during job presentations, sales pitches, and even family functions. You will be creating slideshows that will truly make a mark.
A classic template curated for the ones who like the good old things. This template has an eternal sense of style. Try the Storytelling option to fully discover what this template beholds so that you can curate a gem of a slideshow.
- Smokey flavour
Millennials love those gripping Instagram slideshows. No wonder they stay hooked on them for hours. Find this readymade template in the Quick Videos option.
- Minimalistic fashion
An excellent fit for a fascinating Facebook Slideshow, this super chic template will facilitate you to flaunt your fashion sense. Select the Quick Videos section in InVideo app to discover its possibilities.
Making slideshows on this app:
- After logging in, browse through the massive collection of templates. Choose the one that fits the bill.
- Plunge into the advanced editor of the app to start creating awesome slideshows.
- Mix all videos and photos by using the library of footages for creating the required impact. Use animations, transitions, and overlays to make a gripping slideshow.
InVideo also has a free online YouTube video editor that has everything that you will need to make and edit an engaging YouTube video.
Pro tips for becoming a slideshow ninja:
- Begin by choosing a suitable template. This will give the slideshow a strong base.
- You must have heard of the acronym, KISS (Keep It Simple Silly). Less is more. So write short lines and don’t get distracted from the main point. Only then will your audiences stay tuned.
- An exciting blend of various media will keep the viewers engrossed in the slideshow.
- Adding transitions or animations will better the way in which all elements will flow on the screen.
- Take some time to figure out what must be added to the presentation. It will become perfect when there is no longer any scope to remove anything from it.
Last but not least, InVideo can be your best bus when it comes to audio-visual representation; be it for entertainment or for professional work.